Wow. I really can’t believe I managed to stick with this. Honestly, I’m pretty proud of myself. This is one of the few times I’ve actually seen something through from start to finish. I don’t know if I’m going to do one for 2013. We’ll see! I might just do it again because I’ve made a habit of writing about my days hah. I mean, I’ve been doing it for the past 366 days. Might as well keep it up.
So bye to those of you that follow this and also to those of you who just use this to check up on me and don’t actually follow the tumblr. I probably won’t post the link to the 2013 one if I even decide to do it, so you’re going to have to actually ask me how I’m doing instead of doing it secretly hah.
Thanks for sticking with me through 2012. :)
December 31, 2012 - 366/366
Zero days left in the year.
- Woke up, Mark left, made pasta with mom, went upstairs and read through some of this tumblr but fell asleep. Woke up and took a shower, then went to Angeli’s house. Tried to do the webinar but due to technical difficulties it didn’t happen. Ended up talking for a long time. Went home and ate. Talked on the phone & skyped for a little bit with Mark. Ate drunk called three times (I think?). Mark fell asleep. Wrote confession things on facebook and ended up missing the countdown and all my traditions for the New Year ahhhhh!
December 30, 2012 - 365/366
One day left in the year.
- Church, Costco, lunch, nap, phone with Mark, then got ready for dinner. Went to Angel’s then went in Lucas’s car with Mark & Leilani. (Lester’s car had Angel, Courtney, and Faith.) Got to Buca, ate, laughed. It was fun. Then went back to Angel’s and exchanged gifts. Watched part of The Amazing Spiderman then had to go. Dropped Mark off at his car. He ended up sleeping over. Watched 21 Jump Street. Yahhh.
- Shit. One day left.
December 29, 2012 - 364/366
Two days left in the year.
- Woke up, chilled, then got ready and went to John’s Incredible Pizza with mom for Enzo’s birthday party. Played with JJ pretty much the entire time. Finished folding laundry when I got home. Couldn’t go ice skating with Mark so went to Angel’s while they (she, Courtney, and Leilani) made cupcakes. Chilled. Went home.
December 28, 2012 - 363/366
Three days left in the year
- Woke up, lazed around the house, started laundry, went to Miranda’s to pick up her dress so I could borrow it and ended up staying for almost an hour just talking. Went back home, continued doing laundry, got ready, went to Vons & got Jaywon a gift for Secret Santa, got back and Anelise was already there.
- People slowly started arriving. We played a game, ate, watched Pitch Perfect, did the gift exchange, played 54321, kept watching the movie. Nate, Kathy, Kristine, Lea, and Francis ended up staying until 1 in the morning but it was chill. Uploaded the pictures and knocked out.
December 27, 2012 - 362/366
Four days left in the year.
- Woke up at like seven and couldn’t go back to bed. Got ready and then Mark picked me up. Went to the parade and it was cold as fuck cause I didn’t bring my jacket down and we were in the shade ahhh. We were supposed to go to Hash House after but it had a huge ass line so we went to Smashburger instead which was really good. Got gas then picked up my car and we went to his house. Drank hot chocolate and napped. Then watched Les Mis ugh so good. We were supposed to go ice skating but it was getting too late, so we went to In-N-Out then chilled at his house then I went home and knocked out.
December 25, 2012 - 360/366
Six days left in the year.
- Woke up, went to church, came home. Chilled. That’s pretty much all we did. Uncle Willie + his family came over. Chilled. They left.
- Watched Pitch Perfect with Ate. Cleaned my room because it was super messy cause all my Christmas gifts I’ve received/not given yet where all over the floor. Knocked out.
December 26, 2012 - 361/366
Five days left in the year.
- Woke up around nine, went back to sleep. Woke up again around 2. Lazed around. Got ready then picked up Cher then went to the mall with her and Ate. Spent like 20-30 minutes looking for parking. Went to IT’SUGAR and got Mark’s Christmas gifts. Found Cher & Ate but also found Angel & Courtney so went with them to H&M then left with Cher & Ate. Took Cher home and chilled with Ate while she got ready. Got a CAbrito. Ate it while watching The Office.
- Picked up Courtney & went to Sky Zone. Waited for probably half an hour because we were waiting for Mark, Mar, & Lester to get there. It was pretty fun, but I was nauseous because of the burrito. Afterwards, went to Jamba and chilled until I couldn’t stand the cold anymore. Took Courtney home, went home, wrapped Mark’s gift & put everyone else’s gifts in bags, updated this, and yahhh.
Tomorrow: I have no idea; wherever Mark is taking me! I’m pretty excited. I wonder what we’re gonna do.
December 24, 2012 - 359/366
One week left in the year.
- Woke up, picked up Mark around 9, went to the Broken Yolk. Spent a long time in my car trying to figure out where to go but ended up just taking him back home. Picked up my camera from Miranda’s house on the way to Mark’s then picked up a Subway giftcard for White Elephant on the way back home. Chilled for a long time then started getting ready for the party. Everyone came at like 5:30 At like six, the limo came. Mom opened it and was surprised yay. Went to the Hotel del Coronado. The buffet was amazing.
- Went back home and chilled for a while cause Kuya Sill had to pick up his friend. Sang happy birthday to Uncle James. Started playing games. Games were Pinoy Henyo (girls won), charades (girls won), the quarter game (Kuya Jackie won), and White Elephant. There was also a raffle, with a third (Kuya Jackie) + second (I forgot) + first prize (Kuya Sill). Then we started taking pictures. Sang happy birthday to mom. Kept taking pictures. Then opened gifts. Said bye to everyone and knocked out while everyone was cleaning.
December 23, 2012 - 358/366
Eight days left of the year.
- Woke up, Leilani dropped off tamales, went back to bed, then ate breakfast with mom and dad. Got ready, went to church, tried on my Christmas dress with my heels when I got home. Changed, ate lunch, did the dishes, helped mom with preparing stuff to cook (cutting onions is a terrible thing that I never want to experience ever again), then got our nails done. Went home, talked to Mark, ate dinner, and updated this.
- It’s only seven, but I don’t think I’ll be doing much for the rest of the night. Probably just watch The Office.
Tomorrow: Christmas Eve! Going to breakfast with Mark at the Broken Yolk (again…) in the morning, then family time in the evening!